Brix Rum School, Tiki Cocktail Class: ‘Tropic Like It’s Hot’ Saturday 4 December 3:30pm
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our next Rum School session at Brix Distillers & learn how to mix cocktails like a pro.
Every Saturday we host 2 sessions; 1pm and 3.30pm for up to 20 people per session.
You’ll be greeted with a refreshing Brix Spritz or Karumbu Juice (a non-alcoholic option made with cane juice) before embarking on a behind-the-scenes tour of our Surry Hills distillery. Our guided tours are a full sensory experience that take you on a deep dive into all stages of the rum making process.
After you’ve learnt how our spirits are made, head over to the bar and learn how to put them into action. Our talented mixologist will guide you step-by-step through the creation of 2 different tiki cocktails. Stay tuned as these change each week!
This week’s theme is 'Tropic like it's hot' where you’ll learn how to make these cocktails:
Mai-Tai: Brix White, Brix Spiced Rum, Orange liquor, Lime, Orgeat (almond syrup)
Piña colada: Brix White, Brix Gold Rum, Pineapple, Lime, Coconut, Salt, Nutmeg
After that, you guessed it, it’s time to kick back and enjoy the tropical fruits of your labour. Pull up a seat & sip your creations while enjoying a delicious Brix antipasto platter including a great selection of tasty cheeses, cured meats, vegetables, breads, dips, fruits & nuts.
What else do you need to know?
- All guests will receive $10 off 700ml Brix Rum purchases made on the day.
- Let us know if you want to stay afterwards, we’ll secure a table for you.
- Closed toe shoes are recommended.
- Have fun, that’s what we’re here for! Just remember RSA rules apply.
- Sessions last for 90 minutes.
- We’re happy to cater for your dietary requirements + we have vegetarian, vegan & coeliac options available. Please let us know in the comment section of your booking.
- Your ticket includes a welcome drink, distillery tour, 2 x cocktails made by you and a damn tasty antipasto platter.
- We care about your safety and ours. There will be plenty of sanitiser available (we make it on site! Handy right?), plus social distancing and seating guidelines will be adhered to. Let’s stay safe together.
- If you’re interested in a private class and have 18-20 mates email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look to book you a private session.
- Brix Distillers Cocktail Class$85$850$0